Bronze Winner of the 2021 Organic Beauty Award
The Editors Choice Beauty Shortlist Award
Winner of the 2021 Best Clean™ Award
A nutrient-rich, restorative, protective, unscented, filler free formula. Suitable for very parched, dry or sensitive skin conditions.
Specially formulated with entirely organic butters and non-heated oils. Infused with premium skin nourishing botanicals including, Marula, Rosehip and Blueberry oil, high in Vitamin C, A and essential fatty acids. Offering skin protection against free radical damage and stimulating new cell and collagen production.
Doubling as an eye cream and a perfect gentle skin protector for the expecting mother and/or baby.
Tip : Thanks to its natural composition, our organic, unscented Face Cream tends to harden in the cooler months - additionally making it the perfect lip protector.
Made in Australia
WHY THIS FACE CREAM IS DIFFERENT...
Conventional creams comprise typically of water, waxes, and a few oils. The waxes have occlusive properties which increase moisture levels in the skin by locking them in. However, this barrier, over time, can often prevent the beneficial oils from penetrating the skin. Watered down products also require emulsifiers, modifiers and preservatives to allow for form and to avoid separation and bacteria contamination. This leaves little room for the good stuff, which is why more often than not, you find them in tiny amounts at the very bottom of the ingredients list.
Botanical oils naturally prevent oxidative damage and feed your skin with an abundant of nutrients. Harlo’s selective core ingredients are non-comedogenic and have high absorption ratings meaning they sink directly into the top layers of the epidermis without clogging your pores. The unrefined organic shea butter is often what is felt on the skin after application, and this is the creams regenerative, collagen- boosting, natural protector against the elements.
- 100% Botanical
- No Fillers
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- No Palm Oil
- No Water
- No Wax
- Vegan- Friendly Certified™
- pH Balanced
- Allergy Certified®
- Organic Ingredients
- Cruelty- Free Certified™
- Australian Certified Toxic- Free®
- Handmade in Australia in small batches
- Stored in Indefinitely Recyclable Premuim Biophotonic Glass
- Labelled locally with ISO14001 EMS accredited paper
- Packaged in reused and biodegradable packaging
- 2021 AWARDS: Bronze Winner of the 2021 Organic Beauty Award. The Editors Choice Beauty Shortlist Award. Winner of the 2021 Best Clean™ Award.
Organic Unrefined Shea Butter - Rich in vitamin A, E, F, repairs and protects the skin. Anti-inflammatory and highly nourishing, effectively improves dry and cracking skin.
Organic Baobab Oil - Rich in vitamin A, E, D and essential fatty acids. Increases skin cell turnover and repairs skin barrier. Noncomedogenic oil that won't clog your pores
and suitable for all skin types.
Marula Oil - Abundant in vitamin C, E and omega 9, increases elasticity and lifts skin.
Rosehip Oil - Rich in vitamin and essential fatty acids, plumps skin and protects skin cells.
Blueberry Seed Oil - Powerful antioxidant, maintains skin’s elasticity and plumpness.
HOW TO USE
Gently massage a small (half a pea sized) amount over clean skin.
Tip - Melt a pea-sized between your fingers / palms, slightly press The Face Cream onto a damp face immediately after toner or facial mist for better absorption. Your skin will be deeply nourished without feeling oily.
Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Baobab Oil, Organic Pumpkin Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Marula Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Blueberry Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Rosemary Oleoresin.
- Stored in protective violet glass.
- Harlo’s creams are free from waxes and emulsifiers and comprise purely of natural butters and oils. Keeping them at a regulated cool temperature is important and prevents the product from melting, separating or granulating. We recommend storing in a cool dark place below 27°c or in the refrigerator, for those warmer months for a stable consistency.
- Slight variations are expected due to the natural raw materials in the formula. This does not affect the quality of the product.